To obtain a challenging position that creates
Internet and desktop
solutions for business where design experience, database application development, project
leadership, software development methodology, and problem solving skills will be utilized.
- Developing reporting modules for
- Designing and developing Project
internal executive information system.
- Developing suite of Visual FoxPro
developer tools soon to be released to developer community.
- Evaluating n-tier frameworks to be
used by development staff on future projects.
- Assembling the Geeks and Gurus
- Developed and enhanced Kirtland extensions to Visual
MaxFrame Professional framework.
- Lead designer and developer of web
enabled Order Entry.
- Lead designer and prototype developer
of web enabled First Report.
- Lead designer, developer, and
marketing for Workers
Compensation Claims processing system.
- Designer, and developer for
Workers Compensation Administration system.
- Project Leader, designer and developer
of LAN based Workers' Compensation First Report of Injury system.
- Project Leader of Champions People, Places,
Phones (P3), Investor Relations, and Diesel Mileage applications.
- Project Leader of Kirtland Informational System for
internal time tracking and executive information system.
- Integrated Stonefields suite of database
extensions, query, and reporting tools with framework.
- Developed Kirtlands "New Application
improve project start ups.
- Lead internal training for
application developers, and project leaders.
- Assisted entire staff in solving difficult problems
with code, design, and production support.
- Charged with recruitment and interviewing of
potential members of development staff.
- Evaluated programmers, application
developers, and senior developers performance.
- Worked with company Owner and Vice-president to
set corporate direction and policies.
- Worked with company Owner on new sales
|GMAC Latin American
||Detroit and Troy, MI
||January 1997 to
- Designed all new Data Warehouse for LAO Joint
Venture Retail System, improved performance of existing reporting system.
- Publishing FoxPro and Sybase database information to
web pages for potential customer Intranet.
Client Server Application
1992 to January 1997
- Represented CSAD on Chief Technologist Office
Guidance Team, Emerging Business and Technology Symposium.
- Project Leader for Latin America Retail/Lease
- Developed, implemented, and enhanced GMAC Retail
System (Collections) for Argentina.
- Developed cross-platform application framework used
for all CSAD FoxPro development projects.
- Project Leader for GMAC Research Request Tracking
- Developed, implemented, and enhanced GMAC Address
Book for Executive Office and Vision 21 project.
- Developed, implemented, and enhanced the Vehicle
Tracking System for GMAC branches.
- Developed and implemented Semi-Annual Management
Planning System for GMAC Human Resources.
- Developed and implemented Customer Assistance Center
System for EDS/GMAC support group.
- Leading development of coding standards for all
development tools, and participating in FoxPro standards for EDS.
- Founder and President of the EDS Fox User Group.
Technical Staffs Central Support
|October 1989 to
- Developed, marketed, and implemented Visitor
Security System and GM Proud Referral Tracking System for GM Tech Staffs.
- Supported, enhanced, and documented Designation Of
Agents System for GM Technical Staffs Financial.
- Developed and implemented Design Staff Contract
Hours System which transfers PC data from/to IBM mainframe.
- Served as Novell Local Area Network Administrator
for EDS Technical Staffs Central Support.
- Supported customer and local account questions on
FoxPro, Lotus 123, and Microsoft Word.
February 1986 to October 1989
Service Engineering Information Systems
Systems Analyst / Team Leader
- Coded RESPOND on-line system in LINCII fourth
- Created and improved existing COBOL programs which
generated reports for Customer Service Engineering.
- Served on the Customer Service Engineering IS
departmental LAN team.
Publications and Presentations:
- Bachelor of Science, Computer and
Information Science, Minor in Economics